Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gratitude Week: Last Day!

In honor of Thanksgiving, I will be Blogging each day this week about those things I feel most grateful for this year. Fair warning--they're bound to range from the inspiring to the mundane. But such is life, no?Tonight I'm realizing how many things--how many people--I have not expressed gratitude for this week. And though it might seem a bit cliche, its what we do. Come along for the ride, won't you?

I am grateful for so many good friends who entertain me, love me, craft with me, support me, and listen to me. Sometimes all at the same time. Shout outs to Greg, Arianne, Jamie, Emily, Andrea, Jen, Elisa, Mariah, Keith, Toffer...and the list goes on and on.

I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed to be a part of it, and for all the aspects that make my life amazing every day. I'm grateful for General Conferences, missionaries (like my lil' bro!), the scriptures, Preach My Gospel, CES Firesides, Institute, and the Temple.

I'm grateful for places that make me happy--Hale Center Theater, Yogurtland, Smart Cookie, Disneyland, Mom & Dad's house, and the Gene Fullmer Rec Center.

I'm grateful for Biggest Loser for inspiring me every Tuesday night to work out harder Wednesday morning. In this same vein, I am grateful for Livestrong.com. Their Calorie Counter application has made a major difference in my health this year.

I'm grateful for Sensodyne toothpaste that doesn't aggravate canker sores.

I'm grateful for Hulu.com. My TV reception is often terrible and my schedule is often packed. I'm glad I can still watch my favorite TV Shows on my own schedule.

I am grateful for books. I'm especially grateful for Favorite Books that continue to be amazing old friends every time I open them.

I am grateful for Student Teachers that make my work life easier by giving me more time to do things other than teach.

I am grateful for Groupon, for obvious reasons.

I am grateful for water--the greatest beverage in the world.

I am grateful for goal setting. I haven't done a sticker chart in a while, but my "27 in my 27th" list has been a great motivator this year.

I'm grateful to all of you who are still reading this. Life is good. This list could go on endlessly, so I'll make it end. Now.

Happy Gratitude Week 2010!!

Picture from Wordpress

2 comments:

j. said...

i'm thankful for shout outs on peoples' blogs. well, on your blog, as you are totes one of my all time favorite people. {i have a list written out, you seriously are on it}.

Emily Richards said...

LIKE!

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com