Monday, November 22, 2010

Gratitude Week: Monday

In honor of Thanksgiving, I will be Blogging each day this week about those things I feel most grateful for this year. Fair warning--they're bound to range from the inspiring to the mundane. But such is life, no?


Today I'm thankful for my family. All of them! Growing up I never really thought of myself as close to my family, but now I can see that we are TIGHT. And its awesome.

I'm grateful for amazing parents who love me and support me in all I do. I love that they get excited when I come by {which I do ALL the time}, and invite me to movies and dinner and all sorts of things.

I'm grateful for siblings who I can talk to and hang out with pretty much anytime and its a good time. I'm grateful that we're all friends now, despite many fights and unfortunate words sometimes thrown at each other as kids.

I'm grateful for some pretty awesome in-laws who I actually like. Am I alone in fearing my siblings would marry strange and/or creepy people? I'm glad they didn't.

I'm grateful for my adorable nephews and niece. I seriously love these kids and cannot get enough of them! So glad they came to our family.

The bonus in all of this is that with Thanksgiving being a low-key family holiday--I'll get to see them lots and lots. And for that, I am truly grateful.

1 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I love this. Families are fabulous.

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com