Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gratitude Week: Sunday

In honor of Thanksgiving, I will be Blogging each day this week about those things I feel most grateful for this year. Fair warning--they're bound to range from the inspiring to the mundane. But such is life, no?

I am grateful for Dessert, especially that of the Baked Goods variety. Perhaps this stems from my experiment last year of abstaining from all sweets for a school year. Or perhaps its because its the American Way. In either case, I am so grateful for the wide variety of treats available to me. Whether homemade or created in a bakery, I find great happiness in the occasional treat. To be more specific, this year I am especially thankful for:This has been a splendid year for the baked goods in my life. And for this, I am truly grateful.

1 comments:

Emily Richards said...

I especially am thankful for those who share dessert with me. For example, you brought me a brownie last week!

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com