But I still took some time to reflect back on my years at the Middle School. With no further adieu--what I'll miss. And, as this is from me, a rundown of those things I most definitely will NOT.
What I Will Miss:
- My faculty buddies from B Lunch and C Lunch
- My laptop
- Random treats from the administration or friends
- Scaring 7th Graders
- My truly awesome classroom with the sweet mounted LCD projector
- Cameron H., Damon M., Courtney C., and my entire 1st period.
- Having a captive audience to listen to my stories
- Creating awesome lesson plans and unit plans (And yes, mine are usually awesome.)
- The annual hilarity from the Civil War and Revolutionary War final exams
- Parents
- Back to School Night and Parent Teacher Conferences
- IEP, 504, and other parent meetings (many of which are entirely unnecessary.)
- 8th Period announcements
- The Talent Show assembly; the Dance Assembly; Assemblies as a general rule
- The Copy Room full of copiers that never work
- Grading essays
- Filling requests for assignments for sick or suspended students...and never getting any work back.
- Faculty Meetings
Just kidding.

2 comments:
I'm excited to hear about your new job at the Christmas party on the 28th!
Your next blog really needs to include answers from the tests. They are way too funny not to share with the world! And... my whole 8th period class knows that nothing gets me riled up more than 8th period announcements. Grrrr!
Post a Comment