Firsts
- First Meeting: I first met Skyler on May 9, 2010. Yes, I know the exact date. Because we met on Mother's Day in the Heritage Ward. I had come a bit earlier than usual to make sure I could find the right meeting place, and he was the Executive Secretary who needed people to say the opening/closing prayers. So...we chatted and I agreed to say one of the prayers for the meeting. Did I know then? No. Sorry. That would be awesome, but no.
- First Date: Our first date was November 18th, 2010. Yes, I know the exact date. (Because I use a planner AND because I found out I passed National Boards the very next day!) Skyler invited me to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert at the Energy Solutions Arena. The band was doing two shows that day and we went to the earlier one. So I had to take Trax down from a class at the U (and I had to ride amidst an entire high school cheerleading squad. UGH!) and met him there. We didn't get to talk much--loud rock concert, remember?--but it was still really fun and I had a nice time.
Image from here


1 comments:
Aw, tender! I love these countdown posts.
Post a Comment