Monday, September 12, 2011

5 Days

Three Ways You Are Similar;
Three Ways You Are Different

Similarities:
  • We are both "home bodies" and prefer hanging at home on the couch to going out to large parties and such.
  • We are both fans of the U--GO UTES!
  • We are both musically-minded. He plays the guitar and the piano. I pretend to play the guitar and play the piano.
Differences:
  • Skyler is bilingual to my monolingual. And he speaks French on a fairly regular basis. I don't understand him 7/8 of the time when he does that, but its fun all the same.
  • We naturally communicate differently (even when we're both speaking English)--but we're getting better at understanding one another. My "say it like it is and what it IS is exactly what I'm thinking right now" Red Personality approach doesn't always jive with Sky's more mellow, low-key approach to life. I really should try to be more like him. Its more people-friendly.
  • Sky's favorite pie (Banana Cream) is my least favorite pie. Go figure.

    BONUS Similarity--We're both ADORABLE!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I took that picture! I'm famous! Its totally true, you two are adorable. :)

Lindsey said...

I'm loving these, just saying. Have a fabulous wedding day! (I'm taking a computer hiatus after today, otherwise I'd wait and wish you a happy day on the day.)

Emily Richards said...

I don't know why I admit to your blog comments that I cry all the time, but for real. I am just so excited for you and you two ARE super adorable!! Weddings make me cry! (for joy)

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com