Two of my favorite moments--
(Names have been changed to protect the innocent. I can't protect myself...and really, I'm not innocent)
1. Discussing an attractive friend who lives in another state and a proposed trip to visit the aforesaid state:
Chatting Friend: "We should invite 'Nick' to play while we're there."
Me: "Yes, let's play with 'Nick'..."
Me: "he's cute :D"
Me: "and nice...I'm not lusting."
Me: "much"
Chatting Friend: "me neither...much..."
2. Discussing a mutual love of James McAvoy and what we love about him:

Me: "I was looking up video of Mr. McAvoy earlier. He seems like a really nice guy...even more reason to love him."
Andrea: "I know. He doesn't seem dirty. Just decent, but also could get a little rowdy if necessary"
Me: "Yes! The perfect description...He is Scottish after all. That sort of describes the entire nation in some ways, doesn't it? Decent but could get a little rowdy if necessary."
Andrea: "It's the whole 'I wear a kilt' thing"
Me: "And throwing entire trees."
Andrea: "And the breath support necessary for playing bagpipes has to come in handy for other things"
Hee hee! I love amusing friends. If you don't have some, get some!
So thanks guys--for making two usually horrible nights go by so swimmingly! I owe you...probably cookies.

7 comments:
Would I have any idea who this "Nick" might be?
You know I am down to chat whenever. We should get together. Call me...
Hello Miss Felicity. My name is John Stamos' Assistant, and i just want you to know I think you're wonderful for never giving him a standing ovation during any of the Full House episodes. As we all know John did a wonderful job on Full House, and he also recognizes that fact. However, he also realizes that it takes and entire village to raise two identical children even when we're pretending there is only one, and an equally large number of people to run a successful television show. John would like you to know that he did not see your lack of standing ovation as an insult to his greatness, but as a portrayal of your understanding of the large group effort that it takes to make him as good looking as he is. Furthermore, John would like me to let you know that he is 100% in accordance with you about our friend "Out of State Nick." There should be lusting for "Out of State Nick," even if only in moderate amounts. Second, there should definitely be a trip planned to go visit "Out of State Nick," and should be planned and executed in a timely, prompt manner... John is a huge fan and supporter of "Out of State Nick" and believes that "Nick" should be visited and talked about on your blog much more frequently.
With all the kindness and loving John has to offer,
His Assistant(and not "Out of State Nick")
My bad. I knew I shouldn't have showed Matt this fantastic blog.
I'm just flattered you show off my Blog! What a compliment...
Its wicked funny, and I was having fun leaving creepy John Stamos comments, until Matt beat it totally to death. PS, he thinks that he is this "Nick" guy. How vain is that?
[Insert my chortling, giggling, chuckling, tittering, laughing, shrieking, and guffawing.]
John Stamos's assistant is one of my favorite comments EVER. This whole thing is highly amusing. Highly.
Post a Comment