Monday, February 11, 2008

I used to love to play Tag...

I've been tagged. And usually I'd just ignore it, but as I was tagged by my little sister, some familial loyalty seems to have kicked in. And so, gentle readers, you get to enjoy learning a bit more about me. Let's make this fun and see how many of you learn something new, and how many of you don't! Delight...

Two Names You Go By: Tara and Ms. Osborn
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: shoes, nylons, skirt, t-shirt, UBER-HOT cherry sweater, lanyard, microphone
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: Have? HA! Things I want--Open communication and lots of laughter
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: travel and go to the gym
Two things you did last night: Fireside, read a new book
Two people you talked to last night: Greg and Andrea
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Going to work and Going to Institute
Two Longest Car Rides: From Nauvoo to Salt Lake and from Seattle to Port Angeles. The last one wasn't long in mileage but HOO BOY did it seem long!!
Two Favorite Holidays: Thanksgiving and Harry Potter's Birthday
Two Favorite Drinks: Water and Chocolate Milk
Two Things About Me you may not have known: I've never seen the original Star Wars movies, and I play the guitar.
Two jobs I have had in my life: Attractions Hostess at Walt Disney World; dishwasher at the Cannon Center Cafeteria (BYU)
Two Movies I would watch over and over: Runaway Jury and Amazing Grace
Two of my favorite foods: Cold Cereal and Thai curry
Two places I'd rather be right now
: Disneyland and Disney World
Five People I am tagging: Erin, Emily, Anna, Greg, and Elisa.

Do it or don't do it, I'll still like you. I hope you've enjoyed this little jaunt through "Tara World: The Weirdest Place on Earth..."

0 comments:

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com