Thursday, December 6, 2007

What have I been doing?

Going crazy. That's the simple answer. Really, I've been doing so much that I can't even handle it. The worst part is that if I tell you what I've been doing it doesn't sound busy. Boo. I went to Disneyland last weekend (and I'll have to report on that later when I get my pics uploaded) and since getting back its been GO GO GO. Obviously work takes the majority of my time, and I try to go to the gym each morning. But its the after time that's killing me. I always have big plans and they seem to fall apart or take longer than planned or something else comes up that has to come first. And I end up getting in bed late and feeling really tired the next day. Yesterday I hardly stopped until my head hit the pillow at 11 pm. I still have things on my weekly "To Do" list that are undone. I hope I can get them done before the movie party tomorrow night. 7 pm on Friday night is going to come REALLY fast...*sigh* At least it will give me a chance to sit and do nothing for a while. Yay.

Today we started the Sub for Santa fundraiser at school. Its a lot of work but I LOVE it. Really. I find such satisfaction in raising money to help the less fortunate. I always find like 15 charities I want to help and really, on my salary, its not possible. But I figure every little bit helps. So...give I will. Its great :)

I'm in love with my cinnamon apple tea. I bought it this week and its fantastic. Yummy yummy yummy! Plus I bought a tea kettle and I find it to be one of my favorite kitchen tools. Wonderful.

And I bought Christmas wrap this week. Its adorable.

0 comments:

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com