Thursday, December 27, 2007

"Good stuff" or "Some Recommendations From Me"

Today I saw this...and loved it. The film is probably not for everybody, but I'm a fan. Mariah and Greg? You guys will definitely love it.

I've been listening to this for a while. And it pretty much rocks. I think everyone should love it.

I just finished reading this. It took me a while to get into it, but the story was good. Its Juvenile Fiction, a fast read, and it really gave me a new perspective on the Revolutionary War. Kind of cool.

I was telling a friend today about my love/hate relationship with games. But this game? I adore. Really--fantastic.

I just ate here. Good. Very, very good.

Finally, I'm still in love with this--now available on DVD. Its definitely my favorite in the series so far. I've seen it four times and that number is sure to rise rapidly.

Oh and P to the S (this is has nothing to do with anything...except that its weird), I sliced my finger open tonight on a piece of licorice. Obviously it was quite stale, but licorice?!

Life never ceases to amaze me.

0 comments:

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com