Last night I was supposed to be packing and cleaning my room but I kept getting caught up in television shows. Criminal Minds last night guest starred Frankie Muniz as a psychotic killer. THAT'S not a role I would have imagined for him, but it was actually really good. For once the unsub wasn't a bad guy--just a crazy guy. It was really sad, but made for good television.
I'm tired of it being cold. And I realize we're only in November (though December is only a couple days away!) so its just going to get colder. Boo...
Cold weather makes for some interesting driving. Greg was telling me about his car door freezing so it wouldn't close after he got it opened. That reminded me of an incident in high school. I had a car in high school with the automatic seat belts that went on when you closed the door. One cold morning my car door wouldn't shut either so I had to drive to school holding the door closed. This meant that
every time I pulled hard on the door the seat belt would move up into place, and every time I slacked a bit on the holding tight the seat belt would move back down. It proved to be a most amusing drive to school--annoying, but amusing. I still laugh thinking about that seat belt going up and down, up and down.

Tomorrow the Disney crew is FINALLY going to Disneyland together!!! YES!! Good times will be had by all. I'm so excited to get drenched on Grizzly River Run and to ride The Matterhorn at night and to watch the holiday fireworks show and to see it snow on Main Street. YAY!!! I'm excited. Very, very excited.

0 comments:
Post a Comment