I fell in a hole this morning. Not a big hole. A very small one, actually. I didn't see it at all and stepped right in and FELL. To help you get a better mental picture of this moment of clumsiness, I was wearing heels and a skirt. I can only assume I looked like a complete fool. An amusing way to start the day, for sure.
I really like Tootsie Rolls. I remember once hearing that they're a low-fat treat, too. We buy big bags of Tootsie Rolls at school to hand out as prizes and stuff. I opened one of the big bags yesterday and handed out about half of it. But now...there's an open bag of tootsie rolls in my room and I'm having a difficult time resisting.
My parents asked me to make a Christmas list. And I don't know what to ask them for this year. Bother. I always hope to get a toy or something fun, but I'm not sure what to ask for. Legos? Lincoln Logs? I'm just not sure.
I love the word, 'Huzzah.'
Lately I've been craving food from particular restaurants. I really want an order of Bean Dip from El Farol in Midvale. Pad Thai from the Thai Delight Cafe in West Jordan. Gyoza from Kyoto. A big juicy hamburger and onion rings from Apollo Burger. YUM! I love food.
I can't go buy any of that food I'm craving because I'm spending all my money on my car. I'm sure the next step will be for it to spontaneously combust, but we haven't got there--YET. In the last two months I've replaced the tank, the brakes and rotors, the front two tires and now the fuel pressure regulator. *Sigh* Let's hope its the last repair this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment