I can't take a lot of credit for this, actually. The idea came from Gregory a few weeks (months?) ago, but this morning I decided to try it myself. And it was delicious!Banana Bread French Toast. Ta da!
This stuff is seriously delicious. You just use banana bread to make your french toast. I cut the slices pretty thick, and didn't add anything extra to the egg/milk mixture. This morning I topped them with maple syrup, but for future meals I think I'll use fruit. Strawberries and whipped cream would be divine, and I think applesauce would be pretty delish as well.
Try it out. Tell me what you think!
**Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I was in the middle of eating and just used my mobile's camera. And yes, I like saying mobile instead of cell because it sounds so British.

3 comments:
I LOVE thick slices of banana bread-that does sound yummy. By the way, some girl in relief society said "time piece" instead of "watch" the other day and I thought...hmmmm. You should try it out, it totally sounds British. :)
That sounds way yummy! I'll have to try it out sometime. Thanks for the idea!
Ooh, yum. Breakfast can be such a fun meal...but it never is for me because I'm always in a hurry. Bannana bread sounds good right now.
Post a Comment