Friday, July 11, 2008

Bargain Hunter

When it comes to shopping, grocery shopping is my favorite because I love food. I'm also a fan of Online Shopping since I can do it from the comfort of my bed, and shop on a whim when an idea strikes me. But if I am going to venture out to the mall or the outlets for an afternoon of shopping, I most enjoy when I'm not looking for anything in particular. If you have to go shopping because you NEED a pair of brown flats, chances are you won't find them. Jeans shopping might be the best (worst?) example of this...I HATE looking for new jeans. Oy vey...

Today, I went shopping with mi madre. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, so the Universe smiled upon me and I got some great deals! Now, I love a good bargain. I'm the type of person who buys a shirt she's not entirely in love with because its under $10. "$8.00 for this shirt that looks like couch upholstery? Done! At $8 its practically free!" Yeah, that's me. I don't think any of my purchases are bad this time 'round (and even that upholstery shirt turned out to be a winner this year...)--I'm just so pleased!

So am I big spender? You tell me. Today I purchased 2 pairs of shorts, a sweater top, a denim skirt, and a new blouse--all for less than $70. WOOT! I impress myself sometimes.

1 comments:

Arianne said...

Nice.

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com