So here, in honor of the days of yore, is another rendering of the once infamous, D.T.I.L.
- Community theater can sometimes surprise you and not be as bad as you were expecting. Of course, if you don't expect much you'll always be impressed. But really? Seussical wasn't bad at all!
- Singing "Don't Rain on my Parade" really loud in my car makes my voice hurt but my heart happy
- Quaker Oh's + an apple makes a delicious dinner
- Niles Crane, from Frasier, always makes me laugh
- Thomas Paine rocks my world
- I'm a total nerd because of the line above
- I make really good fajitas. Not gonna lie.
- Bad hair days can sometimes be salvaged with a snappy hair band
- We can have clean hands and still not have a pure heart. We should strive for both. For more information on this, read this. I love it. You should too.
- I can't really tell the difference between "Green Peppers" and "Small Green Peppers."
- You can go to a theater performance all by yourself and still have a great time
- There's no way to predict whether the day will hold a good run (i.e. 4 miles under 40 minutes) or a bad run (i.e. 2 miles in 30 minutes)
- You can spend an entire hour in a store, wasting time while your friends text important opinions about a possible messenger bag purchase, and still miss the fact that your favorite cereal is on sale 4 for $7
- What I refer to as a "hill," others refer to as a "huge dip." This should be clarified before driving in certain areas of Alpine
- There are always ways to be like Seth Parker
- Staying up too late is a bad habit, and a difficult one to break
- Roundabouts make me happy. We should have more of these available to enjoy
- Planning out your week is important, but not always easy
- There's nothing wrong in writing things on your To Do list that you've already accomplished...just so you have something to cross off
- The only kind of affair to have is a torrid one

7 comments:
We have a host of roundabouts down here; you can have them all because they're here to be asthetically pleasing, not out of convenience...Sometimes very stupid.
I understand the legal limit for times around a roundabout is 13. I wonder if you can get a pass to go around a couple of times the other direction, just to restore equilibrium... "No, Officer, I haven't been drinking, I've just been stuck in a roundabout!" Maybe?
I think Niles Crane is the #1 reason I miss having cable... I know, I know, it's not cable, but without it, we get 0 reception, so to me it is. Anyway, I love and miss Frasier. And Jeoardy, but mostly Frasier.
so you are reading the Uglies? I have the Pretties if you want to borrow it. The Uglies was good, the Pretties was better. I've been reading Julie Andrew's memoirs, fascinating! Can't wait to see you on Thursday. Still no running, I'm in D.C. and didn't want to take a massive bag. Thus no running shoes. Curses I feel lazy.
Go Seth Parker!
I miss DTIL! Yeah for it's return
I always put things on my checklist that I have already accomplished. Clearly I need to find more ways to boost my self-esteem. I like roundabouts as much as they scare me. I often feel like I am the only person who knows how to use one, which should explain why i like them and they also scare me.
Post a Comment