I'm depressed. Life is not good. I mean, life isn't BAD, but it surely isn't good at this point. I don't know what it is, actually. I can't pinpoint the reason I'm so depressed. I have moments of complete joy and happiness. But it rarely lasts. I know its bad because I don't even want to sleep. For me, that's the sign. I know "real" depression is supposed to involve great chronic exhaustion, but for me its the opposite. I don't like to sleep because that means I'll face the challenge of getting up in the morning--a challenge I don't really feel up to at the moment.
Why am I depressed? That's the question I'm still working on. I have no social life, I'm craving some companionship, I dislike my job (at the moment), and I never have anything to do besides work. Through all of this, I honestly feel like I could still be happy. Because I've been happy in this same sort of situation in the past. Now? Well, its a struggle.
I'm depressed and I hope it eventually goes away. I'm not sure how to fix it, but I hope to figure it out--the sooner, the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry you're sad. You should come do facials on Saturday night to feel better. I promise a good time!
This is called "The Mean Reds"---its like the Blues but with the Mean Reds you don't know what you're unhappy about... Its worse than the Blues since the Blues have a reason.
We probably would be fast friends if you have anything in common with Annabelle aka Annicka. She and I have an undying friendship which has lasted like 3 months now.
Post a Comment