Saturday was...dull. I went to the gym. I ran some errands. I stopped at the library and borrowed a few movies. I ate lunch. I corrected papers and recorded scores. I looked for Halloween costumes ideas online. And I wanted to SCREAM. I was going crazy! I needed to go somewhere! Do something!
But it was late. It was cold outside. The gym was closed. Boo.
Life was going nowhere good until I latched onto the perfect solution.
DANCE PARTY!!!
Yes, I hosted a dance party in my room. The guest? ME. Yes, a Solo Dance party. And it rocked my world. "Dancing With Myself," "Everytime We Touch," "Don't Feel Like Dancing"--and so many more. The party only lasted 15-20 minutes, but it was the PERFECT pick-me-up. I felt energized and happy afterward. Dancing rocks.
So, the next time you feel in a rut, in a funk (as my mom would say), get up and dance! Its the best medicine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment