All the same, I like it. And I don't think that makes me a terrible person.
George O'Malley is my favorite character. He's played by T.R. Knight (who, randomly enough, I saw on Broadway opposite Patty Lupone in "Noises Off." Weird and TOTALLY awesome!) and I find him delightful. I'm not sure why I like George so much. He's a pretty compassionate guy. He's an awesome friend. He makes mistakes like failing his intern exam so he has to repeat a year of his "schooling." And I can't see myself doing that. But really--I just like him. In tonight's episode he was in a couple scenes that were just..."touching." Only word for it. If I hadn't been correcting papers at the same time I probably would have got a little teary. Tonight's episode was also full of "Ignore the Morality Meter!" moments, but there was still some really good, really touching stuff in it. And enough crazy stuff that I could hardly handle it--like the guy attempting to cut his own foot off with a chain saw! Crazy times at Seattle Grace Hospital.
I should note that I never make special plans to watch Grey's. It just seems to work out that I'm free on Thursday nights to watch. And I like it. I like it a lot.

1 comments:
I've been told that I need to watch this show for the simple fact that I would love it. Maybe one of these days I'll actually get around to seeing it.
Post a Comment