The following comic? Makes me laugh. This is TOTALLY my sense of humor :)
.jpg)
Lemony Snicket. Makes me laugh:
"But the three siblings were not born yesterday. Violet was born more than
fifteen years before this particular Wednesday, and Klaus was born approximately two years after that, and even Sunny who had just passed out of babyhood, was not born yesterday. Neither were you, unless of course I am wrong, in which case, welcome to the world, little baby, and congratulations on learning to read so early in life."
Things that make me happy?
1. Eating frozen chocolate chip cookie dough.
2. Making amazing music.
3. Curling up with a blanket and hot cocoa in front of a favorite movie.
4. Eating tacos with my little brother.
5. Talking with a good friend.
6. Playing with my little sister.
7. Watching an awesome theater production.
8. Having a day off when I'm supposed to be at work.
9. A really good workout at the gym.
10. Buying fun new shoes.
I'll stop at ten so you don't have to keep reading. Anyway, I'm trying to keep these "happy thoughts" in mind for the next time my emotions/mood start taking a downward swing. Life might not always "BE" good, but I can do my best to MAKE IT good.

0 comments:
Post a Comment