Monday, September 8, 2008

15 minutes

So, I'm pretty much famous...in the South end of the Salt Lake Valley...to those people who read the South Valley Journal. Really, as many as 37 people might now think I'm a celebrity. In case you missed the chance to bask in my brilliance, read all about it here.

I'll be signing autographs later.

7 comments:

Anna said...

that's awesome, way to be famous and further develop your career. I was hoping I could pay the Jolly Porter to make me famous. But at $800 for a single post I decided it would break that bank. It's just too bad.

RSP said...

As far as I'm concerned, you just jumped from "super cool" status to "super-duper cool" and you totally deserve it.

Meredith said...

Move over SheDaisy!

Arianne said...

What?! I totally know you! And you're totally in the newspaper! I want an autographed article thank you very much.

Becky Knowles said...

Now I am even more proud to call you my Facebook Friend....and personal friend as well! That's awesome Tara. I'm impressed by your quotes. Mine would have sounded totally lame, but you sound all professional and EVERYTHING! Yowza!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I'd been stalking a famous person's blog. My movie stardom is nothing compared to the young minds that you are molding.

Tara said...

"Movie" stardom, John? I had no idea you'd been in movies!

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com