The Masters Tournament is taking place this weekend. I love watching golf. And I especially enjoy tuning in to big tournaments like this one. Usually I'd say something here like, "Is it weird that I like watching golf on TV?", but I already know the answer is a resounding YES. And thus, I don't ask the question. I'd love it if Tiger or Phil won again. I like 'em both.
On the topic of Golf, I tried my hand at the Wii last weekend. How cool!! I didn't do too shabby at bowling or golf...but its more that I'm great at following directions than that I'm great at actually bowling or golf. The Brice and Dave are GREAT Wii coaches. Elisa tells me there's a Wii game that involves racing cows? If this is true, I need it in my life.
Abby reported to me that she and Crista spent an evening recently watching the good endings to all the great chick flicks. Why didn't I ever think to do this?! Add to it a pan of brownies and you've got one great evening in front of you! In honor of their brilliance, I'm sending readers here to see one of my all time favorite movie endings. Every time I watch this movie, I rewind and watch the end at least twice. What can I say? I love it. (And as a side note, how all-American is this clip?! Baseball, kissing, The Beach Boys...God bless America!)
This morning I went for a run. THANK GOODNESS FOR SPRING WEATHER! It was truly splendid to be out running on the road, running in the sunlight, running in mild temperatures. I adore running. I'm looking forward to some 5Ks coming up in the next couple months. I don't know that I'll ever run anything longer than a 10K. The Brice asked the other day if I'd consider running a marathon and I had to laugh. No thank you--not interested! I'm volunteering at the Salt Lake Marathon next Saturday and I love being in that role, but I have no interest in being a marathoner. I love running, but running 26 miles? Not the least bit appealing.
Accomplishments today?
- Ran 40 minutes
- Cake made for Jello Mingle tomorrow
- Made my bed
- Talked to 4 friends on the phone
- Watched That Thing You Do
- Held my tongue (they can be taught...)
- Read a great talk in the Ensign
- Birthday present wrapped/card written

3 comments:
Yes! I love that you posted the "Never Been Kissed" ending! Oh, if only I could count how many times you, Abby and I (and probably Mom and Allie) watched that last 5 or 6 minutes over and over again! Ahh...good times.
Don't forget the .2 on the end of the 26. It's the crazy fun ruthless painful part... Oh so fun! P.S. there's no better day than a lazy Saturday.
P.S. If you haven't seen the Lazy Sunday music video from SNL, I highly recommend it.
http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/SNL-lazy-sunday-narnia.html
Lazy Sunday link. Enjoy!
Post a Comment