Monday, April 7, 2008

I was never good at Freeze Tag

I've been tagged--but its movies so I can't deny this. Let me say up front I have a real problem with the term "favorite"? My favorites shift and change as fast as my hormones, so feel free to be shocked when the next time you suggest one of my "all time favorites" I disagree and want to watch something else...

Favorite movies you have to be "in the mood" for in order to enjoy:
1. Better Off Dead
2. Mary Poppins

Favorite movies that make you laugh out loud no matter how many times you have watched them
1. Emperor's New Groove
2. You've Got Mail

Your favorite "Guilty Pleasures"
1. Rent
2. Connie and Carla

Favorite movies you have seen so many times, you can recite all the lines
1. Sabrina (with Harrison Ford)
2. You've Got Mail

Movies that "Opened your eyes."
1. Amazing Grace
2. Becoming Jane

Most Overrated
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Fantasia

What were the last 2 movies you watched
1. Anastasia
2. Stranger Than Fiction

Favorite "smart" movies
1. The Prestige
2. Oceans 11

Your spouse's/significant other's favorites
1. Jet Li's Hero
2. Dead Poet's Society

Your all time favorites:
1. October Sky
2. Sleepless in Seattle

And I tag Anna, Meredith, Elisa, Toffer, and Kevin.

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Congrats on being accepted into a summer history seminar! That's awesome; I'm a bit jealous.

RSP said...

Anastasia was one of the last 2 movies I saw, too!

Unknown said...

Oh good! Another Prestige fan! I LOVE that movie, but I don't know too many other people who appreciate it as much as I do.

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com