I've been somewhat addicted to the blogosphere over the last four or five months. I regularly check blogs and comment here and there. But I never found a great desire to jump on the bandwagon myself. I have a myspace page where I post blogs on random occasions so it seemed a bit redundant to have a blog elsewhere. But then it struck me that sometimes...you want a place to just post your thoughts when you're not sure who is going to read it. The anonymity of this sort of blog appeals to me. And so here I am, beginning my new life as a blogger. Let's see how long it lasts.
The name of my blog is Stuff and Things and that's what I plan on posting...stuff and things. Just my thoughts on life, things that make me laugh, stories from my school teachin' life. Should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment