Friday, September 14, 2007

A Sign of Success

I started really working out, going to the gym, eating better, etc. almost two years ago. And I've definitely been able to tell I'm more fit. I can run 4 miles in 40 minutes quite easily. I love working out and I go to the gym religiously. It makes me feel good to push myself physically. All of this is well and good...

None of those "higher" thoughts/reasons, however, can take away from the immense, and intense, joy I felt when my jeans shopping resulted in the purchase of a pair of Size 7's yesterday!! YAY! I don't think I've ever fit into a size 7. Not even when I was in middle school...I was the chubby kid. But look at me now! Hard work does indeed pay off. And these size 7 pants? HOT.

0 comments:

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com