Friday, September 21, 2007

T.G.I.F.

It's Friday. And I couldn't be happier about that. On Friday I get to wear jeans and t-shirts to school. Today I'm wearing my Communist party shirt and if I had a dollar for every person who has stared intently at my chest and then burst out laughing...I'd be rich. And that's also just a great visual, isn't it? Good times.



Last night I was brushing my teeth when I coughed and a perfectly formed bubble flew out of my mouth and wafted through the bathroom. Its moments like these that make my life feel like a movie. Truthfully, that happens a lot to me. I often see movie-moments in my life. My theory is that I surround myself with quirky people...and quirky people make great movie characters.

Speaking of entertainment, tomorrow night I'm going to see my little brother and little sister in a Road Show. Road Shows are a Mormon tradition, and sadly, I've never been a part of one or even seen one! Crazy, really, considering I've been a Mormon--a UTAH Mormon--my entire life. So, I'm excited to partake of this little bit of Mormon culture. This morning my little sister informed me she's playing a chair (and not happy about it, let me tell you!)--so now I'm even MORE excited. A show with people playing furniture? I want to see that!

The question now stands: Do I bring El Hombre with me? I mean--the family is going to be there! All the same, I think the answer is going to be yes, as long as I get a chance afterward to talk to him--its time for another episode of "Let's be Honest--Even if Its Awkward!" I don't think El Hombre and I are on the same page about our relationship at this point. And it makes me uneasy. When I feel uneasy, this whole thing isn't fun anymore. So...we're going to try and fix that this weekend. Stay tuned for an update on how THAT goes!

0 comments:

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com