I'm going to see 'Spamalot' in less than 12 hours. I think that deservers a giant WOOT!!! I bought the tickets almost 5 months ago, and I can't believe the day is finally here! Another joyous idea? We're going to Olive Garden before the show. Shout out to free salad and breadsticks! I am pleased...
So, last night I went to my Institute class. I'm not trying to knock CES, or the Institute program, but at the end of the truly epic class I was ready to bid farewell to the entire program forever. I felt trapped. I felt bored. I felt angry. I felt angry that I was feeling angry in an Institute class. I wanted to scratch my eyes out. It was THAT good. After the class FINALLY ended, and the teacher insisted on shaking our hands as we left class (I was able to maintain some decorum and didn't run screaming past him), I made a BEELINE for the parking lot. I was texting a couple friends, including El Hombre, and he asked if I wanted to come over and talk it out. My initial thought? "No! I just want to go home, drink chocolate milk, and go to bed." But then I thought, "A good girlfriend would go over to El Hombre's house." Yes, friends...that is exactly what I thought--the "g" word and everything. Is that what I am? Not sure yet.
El Hombre and I chilled in his backyard and talked and I ranted (but amazingly, held off any profanity! Success!) and he listened and laughed at me. It was good. And we kept it to 30 minutes so I could be home at a normal hour. And...it was good.
My life is an insane crazy mess, but I best be enjoying what I can, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment