Monday, August 15, 2011

Hard to Define

Yesterday's Relief Society lesson was on the Law of Chastity. On the topic of "Passionate kissing" (which is generally seen as a no-no when discussing the L.o.C.), our teacher commented:

"I don't know how to define 'passionate kissing;' I think in the moment you'll know that it is."

What?! Okay...

I discussed this topic later with my good friend, Andrea, and she made an even TRUER--and more hilarious--statement than the one above:

"I think we all know how to define 'passionate kissing,' but we don't want to because then we'd have to stop."

Let it be officially noted--this is now Reason #346 we're friends.

4 comments:

Emily Richards said...

Hear, hear!

.....sigh.

Lindsey said...

That is hilarious :).

Charisse Baxter said...

I'd like to start again, just to make sure I know how to define it. Y'know, specifically.

(It's the bare fraction of facetiousness in the above comment that will keep it from being heretical - I hope.)

Charisse Baxter said...

Oh! And on the other hand, I did have an Institute teacher once who told us that while we shouldn't be making out if we were dating someone, he fully expected that we SHOULD be making out if we were engaged to them. (He also recommended that we not have long engagements.) Favorite Institute teacher EVER.

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com