This goal is really an entire year late. Last year for my birthday, Erin and Lori gave me a gift card to Massage Envy--I had never had a massage and my back was entirely jacked up around the Happy 26th, making it the perfect gift. But...I put it off. And then my back worked itself out and I wanted to wait until I really needed it. And then I was too busy. And long story short, it was high time to get 'er done.And what better time than the Friday after Parent Teacher Conferences--only days after I sat in a chair for approximately 14 hours and then came back the next day to do it again? I know--there was no better time.
More importantly than what got me there, the massage itself was A-mazing. My appointment with Nick the Massage Therapist was so relaxing, and so delightful, and absolutely something that needs to be repeated. This was definitely a grand way to kick off the "27 in my 27th."
That's 1 down, 26 to go.

2 comments:
Ha Ha! Oh I love that picture.
Ooh, I love massages. Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment