Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Meet My Faves: Keith

Its time for Episode 3 in the "Meet My Faves" series! This time we focus on Keith--a pure delight hailing from Northern California. Oh how I love him...

Keith and I first met during our internships at Walt Disney World (are you sensing a pattern here amongst my faves?) He was a "green tomato preemie" with loads of energy and a wardrobe consisting entirely of jeans and black Tshirts. I liked him enough to give him bubbles when he flew home to Cali, and write him on his mission now and again. We really connected as friends after his return and have been tight ever since!

I love that Keith is easy going and loves fun, and I adore his willingness to let me and Greg take him clothes shopping and tell him when he looks HOT. Because he often does. And I really love that Keith is so multi-talented that I'm regularly introduced to ANOTHER skill or crazy behavior he's picked up. My friends are A-mazing. What can I say?

Best Thing: Everything about Keith, and with Keith, is just FUN!
Worst Thing: I bug him sometimes by treating him like a LITTLE brother. Oops...

Where are you from?
Palo Alto, CA

What do you do for a living?
Senior Engineering student--part of BYU's Formula Race car Team
(Editor's note: If you're unsure what that is, the picture below is meant to help...basically they're designing a formula race car. This is Keith's latest design. See? Not hard to understand!)
What is your favorite comfort food?
Good restaurant food.

What color is your bedspread?
Green

What book/movie has had a major impact on you?
Movie: Finding Neverland
Book: Fast Food America

What is your favorite word?
Mastication

What is your best color?
Green or Blue

What is your favorite restaurant?
Right now, Olive Garden. But Cheesecake Factory is amazing.

What is one material possession you couldn't live without?
Cell phone

Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
Michelangelo--the Ninja Turtle

Why do you think I like you so much?
Because we're both awesome!

What is the best compliment you could receive?
I make you laugh, or I'm very attractive.

What is your favorite memory we have shared?
Oh, there are several. One is 'Creepy Keith' in England. Good times.
To further clarify, The "Creepy Keith" picture...

What 3 words would best describe you?
Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Sensitive
(Editor's note: Those are well chosen. Indeed.)

0 comments:

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com