Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Think Happy Thoughts!

Last Tuesday I made an important decision. I had one more day of the work week (yay for Fall Break!) and lots of fun stuff on the horizon, so I decided to be happy for the rest of the week. As far as I could tell, there would be no reason for sadness, depression, frustration, etc. And thus an amazing week/end was born. I highly recommend it to anyone; making such a decision will entirely improve your life--power of positive thinking and all that.

School let out on Wednesday. And from Wednesday night to Sunday night...life was unbelievably good. I will, of course, take complete credit for this because my amazing attitude made life amazing. But since that last statement makes me feel slightly guilty, I will include a variety of shout outs to other involved parties...

And so, in no particular order, I now present:

My Weekend of Unbelievable Goodness That You'd Best Believe Because, Trust Me, Its All True.
Soup Night with ward girls--past and present
Grey's Anatomy
Lunch at Kyoto with Mariah
No cavities at the dentist
Surprise treats in Draper
Cabella's
Get Smart at the dollar theater
Walmart Run! With Greg!
Reading my book at Liberty Park
Hunchback of Notre Dame
with Jon
Temple Session with Erin
Brunch at Ruth's Diner
Craft Night with Jamie and Erin
Sunday dinner with the college roomies and their significant others
Speaking in church on Sunday
Late night dash to Provo to rescue Keith
Artichoke-Spinach dip at Applebees
7-mile Run with Allie
Cornbelly's with Jon and the rest of the crew

I know...you don't believe it, do you? That one person could be involved in such a spectacular array of amazingness truly boggles the mind. But don't worry. Its all true. And you'll be fine if you can figure out how to pick yourself up off the floor. Skidoosh! :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

You forgot Alex Molar:)

Arianne said...

I'm glad you had such a great weekend...but you should've included the start of the great weekend--meeting with me on Monday. :)

Meredith said...

Allie went on a 7 mile run with you?! I'm impressed! Glad you had a great fall break and weekend!

Emily said...

I'm making the decision today.. for an amazingly happy and satisfying weekend.. it's all about the TUDE! thanks!

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com