Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh for a book and a shady nook...

I love books.

I love books that make me think.

I love books that make me laugh.

I love books that I can read over and over again.

I love books that no one else would choose.

I love books that everybody loves.

I love books from the library.

I love books from the bookstore.

I love book clubs.

I love finding a new book and reading it before everyone starts talking about it.

I love reading a book thinking I'll hate it and then loving it.

I love books that come in multiples so I can look forward to the next one.

I love fluffy books with no redeeming value.

I love picture books.

I love Classic books.

I love curling up with a book during Winter break and reading for hours until the book ends.

I love reading a book for ten minutes each night just before I fall asleep.

I love re-reading a book from my childhood and having the memories come rushing back.

I love having time to read.

And that, my friends, is the problem.

*sigh*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read that Declaration of Independence book. Its solid.

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com