- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office
- Man vs. Wild
- Bizarre Foods
- Criminal Minds
- Who's Line is it Anyway?
- Even Stevens
- Will & Grace
- Ran laps at the gym
- Ate a cupcake
- Text messaged Jon
- Talked to the parentals
- Sat in meetings for 8 hours
- Played with my remote control truck
- Halloween party at FHE
- Read my scriptures
- Grandpa's Fiesta bash
- High School Musical 3 and Twilight
- Institute
- Thanksgiving and all that entails
- Bedtime
- Payday
- Vacation
- 1/2 Marathon this spring
- Olive Garden
- Buca di Beppos
- Thai Delight Cafe
- El Farol
- Outback Steakhouse
- The Garden
- Crown Burger
- Chili's
- A new car
- Trip to Disney World
- Twilight boxed set
- More time to sleep
- Super hot jeans
- Tickets to see Wicked
- More nieces and nephews ;)
- New dress
8 People To Tag:
- Charisse
- Annie
- Emily C.
- Elisa
- Greg
- Julie
- Ashley W.
- Anna
Another tag I thought was kind of fun is choose your fourth picture folder on your computer and choose the fourth picture in it. It's fun to see what random pictures pop up! Here's mine...
This particular photo is of the chaos and madness that is the Richfield 4th of July Fishgrab. This is just after they let the kids dive in and insanity/hilarity quickly ensued. Good times!

2 comments:
how do you feel about the fact that a lesbian relationship is taking a leading role in Grey's Anatomy. I, for one, am disappointed. Why would I want to watch that when I can see more Derek and Meredith? Come on now.
Oh yeah...I can't wait for grandpa's fiesta on Saturday!!
Post a Comment