Saturday, May 10, 2008

Whatev'...I've been tagged again.

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys
1. Sleeping in until the sun wakes me up
2. Laughing with friends until I'm in tears
3. Brownie bottom cheesecake

Fears
1. House fires
2. Getting so fat I'm one of those people they have to lift out their house with a crane. (Yes, I fear fat. Deal.)
3. Random things having to do with water

Goals
1. Run a 10K.
2. Bake a homemade lasagna
3. Visit a National Park this summer

Obsessions/Collections
1. Disney (obsession)
2. T-shirts (obsession AND collection)
3. Shoes (ditto...)

Random Surprising Facts
1. I adore High School Musical and everything relating to it.
2. I hate cucumbers. Really, the only good cucumber is a dill pickle.
3. I do insane long division problems when I'm in boring meetings.

All who want to do this? Go for it. I tag YOU.

2 comments:

Anna said...

the only BAD cucumber is a pickle. yuck.

Meredith said...

Thanks for playing sis! I am going to stick with the bread and butter pickles (cucumbers)!! Yummy!

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com