"It looks like the Oh-Nee-ders."
"No! Its the ONEders!"
"Got it. Looks like the Oh-Nee-ders."
"No! Its the ONEders!"
"Got it. Looks like the Oh-Nee-ders."
I wonder if the MANIA class at the gym will always be as amazing as it was today. Have you ever done MANIA? Its fast paced cardio that's awesome and amazing! I was literally shaking by the time we finished today. I'm also 98% sure I won't be able to lift my arms above my head tomorrow. How exciting!
I wonder if I'll get tired of Disney's Tangled. At this point, I'm guessing NO, because I love that show. Also, I really like watching it in my own house while eating tuna sandwiches and popchips with someone I adore. So as long as I can always watch it that way I stick with my NO.
I wonder if everyone else finds this as awesome as me:
(I would have said "anybody else" but come on! I'm SURE there are people who love it. Are you one of those?)
I wonder if Wednesdays will ever be a day I love. Besides that Mania class this morning, there's not a ton to look forward to or really find AWESOME.
I wonder if anybody else has a BFF who threatens the new BF with "death by singing and dancing" should he ever hurt me. How awesome is that?! And hilarious, of course.
I've been wondering for a while about why the earbuds that came with my iPod don't fit in my ears. I see loads of other people sporting the tell-tale white earbud look while walking down the road, running on the treadmill, or ignoring my fascinating lectures in night class. And they seem to have no problem! Why me?
I wonder what's for dinner tonight. My little sister has got me into Meal Planning as of late, but Wednesdays are a wildcard--usually leftovers and/or something quick due to Second Job starting 90 minutes or less after First Job ends. Perhaps tonight will be cold cereal? Or a HOT POCKET maybe!?
I wonder how I forgot for more than a month that I had a BOX--a BOX people!--of M&M's in my file drawer. I'm going to assume here, for the sake of my Internet audience, that its because I'm such an efficient and focused worker that I never had time to stop and consider where I could procure chocolate in the midst of a busy workday. Yep. That's what I'm going to assume...
And now I'm wondering how many packages of M&M's I could justify eating...

3 comments:
The happy tone to your posts and life make me happy.
I also miss you on facebook.
Also my favorite part of this post was the one about your BFF threatening your BF...funny.
The end.
I am a person who loves that video. I can't watch Toy Story 3 without crying a little... or a lot, depending on if I'm alone. What I want to know is where was Pixar before Toy Story? That is NOT 25 years old.
I feel I must comment on this post; first the fact that you are working too hard to eat M & Ms makes me realize that you have too much work and I will have to see that you cut back. Second, my earbuds don't fit either. I bought pink ones to match my Pamzy shoe laces and I either give up fashion (which I really have so little of as you know that I really need to keep) or get earbuds that fit. Fashion wins. And third, I never really liked the half-animated Pixar stuff. I don't get it.
Post a Comment