Thursday, April 15, 2010

Holy Heck! It's #6!!

I'm guessing most readers who perused the "27 in my 27th" list assumed the purchase of a house would occur closer to my 28th birthday. Guess I fooled you there! I was in the midst of house hunting when I put the silly list together. And guess what? I DID IT!

As of April 12th, I am officially a homeowner. Or...Condo Owner. Whatever. It's mine. YAY!

My condo is adorable, by the way. You should drop by, and when you come feel free to bring snacks. Or a couch. I don't have a couch yet. Or a table. Or barstools. Or a broom, for that matter. I am heading into this new venture with the bare necessities of life--namely some cereal bowls and a television.

Anyway, a Housewarming Party/Open House/Thing is in the works. Just give me a chance to move myself in, and perhaps purchase some flatware. Until that happens, the cereal bowl/tv thing could get a bit slovenly.

7 comments:

Arianne said...

Congrats! Have fun buying cute furniture and accessories for your house.

Elisa said...

Woooohooo! I'm excited for the impending housewarming party.

*Aliese* said...

Congratulations, that's awesome! Now you really ARE a real live grown up. :)

Meredith said...

Well done sister! You are accomplishing quite a bit in your 27th year...you're my hero.

Nikki said...

That's awesome Tara! We will definitely have to come see it.

Julie said...

We did the same thing at the end of March. We finally got to move in yesterday. We'll have to do dinner a few times. Once at your place, and once at ours... Congratulations!

pammysua said...

who needs a broom??? Just use your blow dryer.

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com