- I'd like to sing with Matthew Morrison
- I'd like to dance with Ellen Degeneres
- I'd like to be a part of a flash mob/dance scene like Oprah's huge number with the Black Eyed Peas
One day in November--I'm not sure which one--I'll get my new bed that I ordered from JcPenney.com this morning. It makes me really happy even if the price tag makes me sweat a wee bit. I love new purchases!
Today I'd like to invite you to check out the new design of my Blog and tell me what you think. Any negative thoughts will most likely be dismissed immediately--I'll be honest--because I think its the Bomb.com. Thanks to Mr. B for directing me toward the site, and thanks to YummyLolly for this lovely design!Sheldon Quote of the Day: "This is a classic rookie time travel mistake."

7 comments:
nice bed. and fun blog design.
I'm digging the redesign.
LOVE the Sheldon quote! In fact, I'm going to watch that show tonight. I really like the new bed too...oh and the new blog layout, it looks nice!
The layout is good and I L.O.V.E. the bed!
Fun! One day we'll be able to buy a bed, until then we'll take the free one from the nice people on craigslist. The new blog design really is the bomb.com!
I love the new look and the new bed. Getting new things is SO FUN!
Like the redesign--fun you're getting a new bed!
Post a Comment