Saturday, October 10, 2009

Everybody Loves a Giveaway!

It seems all the coolest Bloggers are handing out free stuff these days. Be it a free cut and style at a happenin' salon in town, a new outfit, or a photo session with some hip and trendy photographer--Bloggers know people love free stuff!! Not to be outdone, I've got a giveaway* of my own to let you know about.

Leave a comment on this post before noon on Tuesday, October 13th, to be entered into a drawing to win a 2009-2010 School Year portrait of...Me. Rest assured, this year's photo is truly a crowd pleaser and surely a great addition to any wall in your home! Please specify the desired photo size with your comment if you have a preference.

"Many will enter. Few will win."

*No purchase necessary. Mom, you're ineligible since I'm giving you one anyway.

7 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Tara, this is awesome. I've always wondered what I should do with my *free* school portraits and I pretty much love your idea! We should have done it this way in high school. :)

jamie the su'a said...

random integer generator--DON'T FAIL ME NOW! (if i win, my prize will be donated to pammy since she wants you for a daughter instead of me anyway).

RSP said...

Can I sign up more than once?

Allie Osborn said...

YEAH! I LOVE FREE THINGS! I am all over this blog giveaway like a fat boy on a cupcake! Burger me a free giveaway! YEE-AH!

Charisse Baxter said...

Pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me (I really need to get the Universe in the habit of picking me, so thanks for the opportunity!) pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me please...!!!

Arianne said...

Can I get an 11x13? I know just the place for your darling face...

Anna said...

many will enter, few will win, you kill me. pick me!

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com