Friday, October 16, 2009

Its SHOWTIME!

Its Opening Night for the Salt Lake University 7th Stake's Broadway Revue: Through Different Eyes. YAY! We've been working on the show for a few months now and its finally come together. And come together nicely, if I do say so myself.

You should come. Its been a great experience to rehearse (with lots of ups and downs!). I've met awesome new friends, and I think the show is really just FUN! The songs are fabulous and our soloists are amazing. Plus--you'd get to see me sing and dance. And I have a magic wand.

Showtimes are tonight (Friday!) at 7:00 pm and Monday at 7:00 pm. Come see us at this FREE performance--160 E. 4600 S. in Murray.

I'll try to post pictures soon because this adventure needs to be properly memorialized.

Update--November 2009: The long awaited pictures!!The Fairy Godmother...who's sort of on the evil side of the line.A gift from my "fan club" on Friday night.With my assistant, and my "sister," Lorinda.
Leah is one of my favorite people!!

4 comments:

Becky Knowles said...

I so wish I could be there!!!! Good luck!

Arianne said...

Have fun! I wish I could come--you'll have to give me the highlights of the performances.

Nikki said...

Bryan and I missed our date night last week (it was a crazy week) so we decided to take you up on the free entertainment and drop Lucas off at my sisters. I have one thing to say: girl you looked good! Love your solo :)

Charisse Baxter said...

Seriously, you were one of the best performers up there. You sounded great, AND you had character and personality! (The stellar outfit was just a bonus.)

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com