Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Meet My Faves: Greg

I am blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people. Really. I like to boast about my friends because they're so incredibly awesome and deserve to be boasted about. First up...

Greg (aka Mr. B, Gregorio, Mr. Charisma...) and I first met at Joel P. Jensen Middle School where I totally crushed on him. We then stayed in snail mail contact (so old school!) when he moved to "Smalltown," Utah. Insert some random "its a small world after all!" connections and then add that we ended up interning at Disney World together in Spring 2004, and SKIDOOSH!...the rest is history.

Greg wrangles the {3rd Grade} leaders of tomorrow by day and dazzles local audiences at Hale Center Theater by night--all while studying for his masters degree and giving his plethora of friends as much attention as possible. He is hilarious and charming and the snazziest of dressers--my go to fave for fashion questions. He's the perfect road trip companion since we can find endless topics to discuss and there is also no awkwardness when the preferred topic is silence. We share a love of good food, fugly photographs, Disney, and brownies eaten straight out of the pan. He's seen me at my best and my worst, and pretty sure it hasn't changed a thing.

Best Thing: He is always willing to chillax, even when he doesn't have time.
Worst Thing: He refuses to be guilted into ANYTHING. *sigh*

Where are you from?
Born in Nebraska, did Elementary in West Jordan and High School in Richfield. I claim Richfield, but you pick. :)

What do you do for a living?
Teach third grade, and act at the Hale Theater. So basically I make a fool of myself all day long.

What is your favorite comfort food?
Brownies and whole milk.

What color is your bedspread?
Currently - yellow.

What book/movie has had a major impact on you?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - the original

What is your favorite word?
Ridiculous or frothy

What is your best color?
I've been told I look good in red.

What is your favorite restaurant?
La Cucina in the Avenues, Paradise Bakery, or Cici's pizza.

What is one material possession you couldn't live without?
Pants.

Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
Miss Frizzle.

Why do you think I like you so much?
What's not to like? ;)

What is the best compliment you could receive?
"I'm always so happy when I'm around you!"

What is your favorite memory we have shared?
Wow...so many to pick from. I'm gonna have to say, at the moment, the armadillo.

What 3 words would best describe you?
This is just asking for egotism isn't it? Well I'd say funny, friendly, and fabulous! Hooray for alliteration!

3 comments:

Greg D said...

These are some stellar photos! I'll try not to let all of this go to my head. ;)

*Aliese* said...

Small World, indeed. Greg knew one of my friends in his Richfield days. :) Good job for boasting about your friends-friends are fabulous!

Lindsey said...

Awww...gotta love Gregory :)

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com