I watched it for the first time yesterday and am still undecided about the movie. I have not read the books, nor do I plan to in the near future (I know the world at large is in shock) so that could have something to do with my lack of opinion. Everything is a lot more fun with Tara, maybe next time you watch it I need to come :)
It's kind of like cheap crack, or Hershey's chocolate - you know that there's much better stuff out there, but you just can't stop yourself from consuming it anyway. There's just SOMETHING about it! It's not the acting, it's not the script (although I do think they did a pretty decent job of condensing the story)... maybe it's just the music? (I really do like the soundtrack...)
3 comments:
I watched it for the first time yesterday and am still undecided about the movie. I have not read the books, nor do I plan to in the near future (I know the world at large is in shock) so that could have something to do with my lack of opinion. Everything is a lot more fun with Tara, maybe next time you watch it I need to come :)
Sad, sad story. I have watched it more than once myself and HATE it. I tell myself that maybe it wasn't as bad as I remembered, but I'm ALWAYS wrong.
It's kind of like cheap crack, or Hershey's chocolate - you know that there's much better stuff out there, but you just can't stop yourself from consuming it anyway. There's just SOMETHING about it! It's not the acting, it's not the script (although I do think they did a pretty decent job of condensing the story)... maybe it's just the music? (I really do like the soundtrack...)
Post a Comment