The quilt is a gift for my lil' sister, Abby (she's in the middle in the pic above, between older sister, Jen, and mi madre), who will be getting married in July. I sewed the quilt (Evening #2 of the quilting process) and the ladies got together Saturday night to tie it (Evening #3!). We're not entirely done, but its coming along nicely. These pics of our Saturday night Quilting Bee come courtesy of Meredith...who is pictured in NONE of the photos. Go figure!
Here I am with my sister-in-law, Kiana. We owe Kiana a lot for having some actual knowledge of putting the quilt on frames. The rest of us were basically winging it...and doing a poor job at that!

And here are my sister, Allie, and nephew, Spencer. Al did a great job tending to Spencer who wanted to be in on the quilting, but instead spent most of the evening chilling under the quilt with Fisher Price people and High School Musical 3.

4 comments:
Good job on the quilt! I love polka dots...I kinda want to make one for myself now.
Oddly enough, I also worked on a quilt this weekend. You're sort of freaking me out...
No one offered to take a picture of me...it's not that I'm camera shy...it's probably because I'm chubby with baby. ;) We did a great job choosing the fabric out...we rock!
Go you!
Post a Comment