Friday, April 17, 2009

Blug

I've been trying to Blog for days now. But nothing seems to be working. In fact, I just posted a blog and then deleted it. If you're a lucky reader who uses the Google Reader program, you probably got a chance to read that ill-fated post. Maybe you should copy it off and have me sign it. As an "out of print" edition, it could be worth money someday. Probably not the best retirement plan, but its a start.

I considered writing about my love of Popchips because really--I love them. They might be the best creation since Macaroni & Cheese in a box. If you haven't tried them yet, you are missing out. I like the Original flavor the best. At 120 calories per serving, they are a dieters dream snack. I can usually consume three servings in a sitting, but that's still only 360 calories! SKIDOOSH!

Maybe my readers would be interested to know what I do during the day--the daily schedule of a public school teacher? But then I realized today consisted mostly of surfing the World Wide Interweb for offbeat news, and halfheartedly correcting a few assignments. Not the most thrilling things to share.

I saw the Hannah Montana movie over Spring Break and I am not ashamed to admit it. I downloaded "The Climb" and have committed to learning the Hoedown Throwdown. What can I say? Love me some Hannah Montana. But I can't turn that into an entire blog post.

I binged on treats last weekend--yay for the end of Lent!--and I considered sharing with y'all what I ate--including lots of Easter candy, Toll House pie, 3 kinds of cake, and the most delicious of cookies at Ben's. That's still not a bad idea, but its also rather embarrassing to admit I had 3 kinds of cake in one weekend (or...day...).

Anyway, the basic story is that you shouldn't blog when there's nothing concrete to say. So here's the major news in my life: Tomorrow I'm running the Salt Lake Half Marathon with my sister, Abby. I am PUMPED and EXCITED and NERVOUS and totally READY. Its gonna be big and I'd have to say its definitely worth blogging about. Perhaps in the future...

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That's so awesome! I must admit, when I met you in high school I never would have pictured you running a marathon (or half for that matter). What an incredible accomplishment! I bow down to you...

Anna said...

I can't wait to hear about your half marathon! So exciting!

Also, I had a dream that Miley Cyrus and I became friends...no idea where that came from since I have not since either of her movies...hmm...

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com