Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Night Adventures

Stop #1: Southtowne Mall. Enter mall. Walk to Downeast Basics. Procure Birthday Giftcard. Exit mall. In and out in less than 10 minutes. WOOT!

Stop #2: Parental's house. We're planning a trip to Disneyland that started as a Mommy/Daughter trip and has now morphed in to a Family Trip. Still--all good! We talked about hotels, airfare, etc. and watched a 6 minute DVD of Meredith's now-inhabited womb. I'd give it 2 Enthusiastic Thumbs Up.

Stop #3: Library of the Bingham Creek. I checked out Ghostsoldiers by Hampton Sides. I am 18 pages in thus far and I think I may be hooked. FASCINATING.

Stop #4: FHE with the Ward. It was game night and I was initially a little wary. Something as vague as "Game Night" could be terrible. But it wasn't! I played Apples to Apples--a favorite of mine--and even got in two rounds of Guitar Hero. Yes, that's right--our Game Night featured Guitar Hero. And I love it. I think I need to convince my parents to add the guitars and software to their Wii catalog.

Stop #5: Hatch Family Chocolates. In order to celebrate Lori's birthday, it was necessary to pile into two cars and venture into the Avenues for The Best Hot Chocolate Ever. Our servers were awesome and dealt with our craziness quite well--answering politically incorrect questions and even taking pictures. So enjoy the pics below--brought to you by Landon, Augie, and the Letter T. And visit this delightful spot SOON. Seriously. That's not a joke. I'll come with you.

1 comments:

Arianne said...

I love the picture of you sipping your cocoa...

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com