I got tagged in a "note" on Facebook the other day. I'm still deciding if I'll post this on Facebook, but it seemed like an interesting idea anyway. The tag indicated I write 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about myself. And then I pick 16 people to be tagged. I don't even know if 16 people read this Blog, so...we'll see.
1. I have a Red personality and as such, often find myself bulldozing right over other people's feelings and desires. At the same time I'm not entirely Red because I'm incredibly indecisive and don't want to bug people with my own thoughts/desires. My thoughts/desires are always RIGHT of course...
2. I enjoy playing games only up to a point. I usually get bored before the game comes to an end and then I go all ADD on the party.
3. My personal happiness really depends on my gym attendance. I can be happy without the gym, but its so much easier when I have those endorphins running through my body. If I don't work out, any food I intake during the day will cause real feelings of guilt.
4. I prefer my room be cold when I'm trying to sleep. Not like subzero temperatures, but a bit chilly so I can burrow under my blankets.
5. Even as an adult, I sort of fear authority. Example? I lost my school ID badge last month and I still haven't told anyone because I don't want to face the chastisement I am sure to receive before being able to get a new one.
6. I adore almost anything chocolate, but dark chocolate is my favorite. Dark chocolate peanut M&M's? Divine. Dark Dove Chocolates? Sinfully good. But I don't fall for the whole scheme that its good for me so I should eat more of it. Its still chocolate people, and still full of calories.
7. I'd like to meet the President of the United States someday. I don't think I'll even care who it is or what party s/he belongs to. Shaking hands with the leader of the free world? Total awesomeness to the max.
8. I decided to become a history teacher after my own high school history teacher (the great Mr. Westerman!) shared his "life story." So much of it--his fascination with documentaries, history books, etc.--reminded me of myself, I started giving real thought to this career path. I think it's worked out okay. I'm merely AMAZING at what I do, after all.
9. I don't drink, but I think if I did I'd be more inclined to drink a cold beer at the bar than a cocktail at a club.
10. I would hate to be the goalie. Sure you're not the only one at fault if the ball/puck got through. But you were the last line of defense and you FAILED. We lost. And its your fault.
11. I think a lot of things I don't do, and I do a lot of things that suggest I didn't think.
12. I'm not big on pets. I wasn't raised with pets beyond a few fish and I think it rubbed off pretty well. I'd be happy to go throughout the rest of my mortal life without any--especially cats.
13. I have a fascination for things dealing with the law. I've served on a jury twice and briefly considered going back to school to be a paralegal. I just read an awesome book about the Supreme Court and couldn't put it down. I love Law & Order. Why don't I just suck it up, take the LSAT and go to law school? No idea. You tell me.
14. One time I ate 13 bowls of cereal in one sitting, out-eating all of the other Priests and Laurels in my ward. I wanted to puke afterward, but didn't.
15. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli is one of my favorite books of all time. I have to say "one of" because I don't think I could ever settle on just one favorite.
16. My usual mode of dress is uber-casual: jeans and tshirts (or hoodies). But I really enjoy putting together hot outfits that I can wear out on the town for special occasions (i.e. Nights of Hotness)
There you go. Sixteen bits o' the random all about me. I think I'll just divide by two and tag 8 people: Greg, Mer, John Stamos, Jamie/Derek, Elisa, Raschell, Erin, and Becky.
If I didn't tag you, consider yourself one of the 8 "Unnamed" and go for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
FYI there are 19 people who subscribe to your blog and more who probably read it (you're so popular). And I always like your posts, they make me happy.
And I'm with you on the pets, the chocolate, cold room, fearing authority (I lost my office key at OSU and just avoided needing a key for weeks for fear of the wrath), and a lot of other things. Good thing we're friends.
Tara-
I've got to agree on the Stargirl bit. I just finished teaching it to my 8th graders last month before the break, and they are clamoring for me to teach them "Love, Stargirl" to follow it up. Man, I love it when teenagers are begging to read something. I have heard rumors that they are making a movie. Hope that didn't just spoil something for you. I don't know if you're a fan of book movies.
I will get on that after the jet lag surpasses. Although, I think you covered about 10 on my behalf. Seriously, we must be 80% soul mates or something. And I am just curious... do you know John Stamos yet? And if not, would you want to know who it is? Because I sure do. And if it's ACTUALLY John Stamos.... well, I would find myself in more "nights of hotness" if I were you.
Post a Comment