I know we ask this question time and time again in the present day, but seriously--what did we do before the Internet? Yesterday, on a whim, I wanted to know how long it takes a scab to heal. A quick Internet search and I had the answer (5-10 days according to most sites, if you were wondering). It took all of 5 minutes to read three sources and have my answer.
Before the Internet, I guess we just assumed there were some things we'd never know the answer to--how long scabs take to heal being one of them. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love google, but without the internet we would be forced to learn things on our own. Before modern conveniences, people knew how to sew their own clothes, churn butter, tell a mule deer from a pronghorn, see the signs that a bear had been through, and such other things. People know these things now, but not nearly like they used to.
I am happy with the medical leaps they have made though. I wish there was a way to have a mix of both things nowadays, the old stuff along with the new.
Now, I dont want this to come off as me being rude, cuz I'm not trying to be. Your post just got me wonderin' is all. I truly do miss the old times.
Post a Comment