Saturday, May 30, 2009
Good call
I was driving home from the gym this morning and noticed a woman running down the road wearing a racing bib. Her number was 283. There was a man running about 25 feet behind her with no bib. I realized she was the only one on the road wearing a racing bib which begs the question, "What race is she in?" I suspect there isn't a race. I suspect she's just wearing the racing bib for her own sake to which I say, "Brilliant." I have lots of old racing bibs filed away somewhere waiting for me to scrapbook them at some future date (i.e. Probably Never). The thing is, wearing a racing bib ups your cool points by like 200%. Not only do you run, you RACE. Expect to see me racing through your neighborhood sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really would love to see you race through my neighborhood. Stop by and I'll give you some water.
1) my first 5k is coming up and thus my first racing bib!
2) after the 5k I am going to train for a 10k to keep me going (I don't know if I have a half marathon in me, but 6 miles, I can do it...it's going to be a lot of work, but I can do it!)
3) When are we going to hang out?
Post a Comment