Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Utah, 48 BYU, 24

I am a Ute fan. I was raised on a hearty diet of Rick Majerus, NCAA Championship Gymnastics, and Runnin' Utes basketball and I wear the red loud and proud. People are sometimes confused by my loyalties because BYU is my alma mater. What can I say? My best friend was going there and they offered to pay for my education. I don't regret that decision. Its a good school.

And really, I'm not a rabid fan by any stretch of the imagination. I enjoy a good game. I'm not insanely competitive. I always cheer for the Y unless they're playing the U. Its my personal way of keeping the peace. I despise fans who adamantly "hate" one team or the other. To put it bluntly--that's dumb. However, I do enjoy a little witty smack talk around game time. With the Utes defeating the Cougars by 24 points this year, its been fun to take a little "victory lap," if you will.



There's nothing like a good Nazi film to really bring it home. GO UTES!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I find it humorous that the only label on this post is Hitler...No BYU, no U of U...Not sure why I thought it was funny, but I did. :)

Jacob said...

loved the clip.

Greg D said...

That...was...BRILLIANT! "I hear Phantom is playing at the Venetian." GENIUS!

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com