Friday, November 21, 2008

Its All True

I am an awesome person. People who know me can confirm this, but I realize that not all my readers actually know me. And its possible that some of my readers do know me, but haven't had the opportunity to bask in the warm glow of my awesomeness in a while. As a public service, I've decided to share with you some of my recent awesome exploits.

I headed up a Food Drive at my school. BYU vs. Utah. We set the goal to collect 2,000 cans of food. Under my awesome tutelage and rambunctious spirit (Did you know that I have a rambunctious spirit? I do. If my spirit was an animal it would be a spider monkey--rambunctious little thing. But I digress..) we collected over 7,000 cans to donate to the Utah Food Bank. Can I get a BOO-YAH?!

Last night I went to the 12:02 am showing of Twilight. I got there early to procure two amazing seats for myself and Kristin. She and I go waaaay back...to like...2004. And we have an odd tradition of rarely seeing each other except to attend midnight showings of popular movies. Good times. I'm not going to provide my review of the movie here because we're talking about my awesomeness, remember? 2 Awesome seats on Opening Night to an Awesome Movie. But it doesn't stop there. My awesomeness continued to flow as I worked an entire day on less than 4 hours of sleep. And I didn't just exist at school--I worked. There was real student-teacher interactions going on. I was running errands around the school. I finally copied my booklists! It was, in a word, Awesome.

Finally, I bought pizza for dinner. Papa Murphy's. I'm not your average pizza buyer--oh, no my friends--I had a coupon. 3-topping pizza for only $7.99. That is an awesome price. I am a Rockstar. One pizza was more than enough to fill us up for dinner, and now provides me with leftovers to take for lunch this week. Awesome, right?

If I wasn't me, I'd be friends with me.

3 comments:

Arianne said...

Nice. You are awesome.

Greg D said...

I love that your self confidence borders on egotism. You go girl! Be awesome!

Anna said...

the tone of this post reminds me of the Jolly Porter, which is, in and of itself and awesome feat

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com