
A few weeks ago, through the graciousness of the
Barnett family, I got to cross another goal (
#17) off my
27 in 27th list. They offered me one of their season tickets to the University of Utah vs. San Jose State game at Rice-Eccles Stadium. It was AWESOME!!!

I was lucky enough to attend a game when the Utes played well and kicked some serious trash. The Utes beat the Spartans 56-3. It was totally wicked. And it was especially fun to watch the game with a lovely crowd of rather rabid Utah fans. Thanks Barnett Family!!
(I love that Gary is the only person aware AND making an effort (sorry Steve!) in this photo...)Go Utes!
3 comments:
Steve always looks like a petulant child in photos. It's nothing personal, and definitely nothing you have to apologize for. ;)
Huh. BF, who invited you to the game, and made sure you got a ticket, and shared his M&M's with you, and whose family appears in the photo, not only doesn't get a photo on the blog, but doesn't even get a mention, but cousin-in-law does. I see how it is. ;)
Oh, The B!
I did have a picture of you, but I'm in it too and I look really weird so I chose not to post it. :)
Post a Comment