Spring has sprung in Utah--with beautiful warm days interspersed with freezing snow days. Gotta love our weird weather. I scraped frost and ice off my car one morning this week whilst wearing my cute brown flip flops. That's how you know Spring has come to our fair state.
I've started into my training regimen for an upcoming Half Marathon. Last week's long run was 6-miles which was doable on a treadmill. This morning I ran from Riverton to West Jordan to check off the week's 8-miler. Sense of accomplishment? HIGH. Pretty awesome.

Last night I had a Girl's Night with Charisse and Julie. We ate yummy snacks, chatted the night away, and watched Bandslam. Let me take a second to promote this little film? Genius. That's what it is. Hilarious--one of THE BEST awkward kiss scenes ever--and touching, and really just GOOD. Why don't movies like this get more notice when they're in theaters? Watch it. You'll love it. If you don't? Well, I'll try not to hold a grudge.
And in other news, my student's have been "publishing" picture book biographies of famous Americans. Yesterday, an 8th period student read the class her biography of Taylor Lautner. Page 6 featured a shirtless illustration of the man--replete with a carefully drawn in 6-pack.
Made. My. Day. Also making my day was the two students who laughed their heads off after they caught me taking the picture...

1 comments:
I know this is random, but are you really reading "Speak"? That is a great book, really interesting. Cool, dog.
Post a Comment